Thursday, December 10, 2009

At this moment,
my heart was empty,
question and questions keep repeating in my mind,
what if you made the mistake?
what I suppose to do if you made the same mistake again?
can I accept it or not?
can I still accept you as my friend?
I know that as your friend,
I should support you no matter how,
and you also frank with me about who you really are.
But I know that it was a mistake,
really a mistake,
even myself also cannot accept it,
and I also cannot accept you at one moment.
You knew it was a terrible mistake,
and you also promised me that you won't repeat it again.
But now,
there was a lots of rumour spreading around,
is it a fact?
or it was just..rumour?
I think i will quite dissapointed if you really did it again,
but then I will still support you no matter how,
I just wanna tell you that I don't mind who you are,
because no matter what,
you are my best friend,
and I don't care how other people think about you,
I will still stand by your side,
as long as you be frank enough with me.

No comments: