Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Relay for Life

We had participated in fighting cancer programme which name as
'Relay for Life'.

Date: 14/3/09-15/3/09
Time: 6pm-10am
Venue: Youth Park

I planned to overnight there actually as I already bring my whole bag there but because of various reasons, I gonna went home, sigh didn't have the chance to make my dream come true...*v*


H-O-P-E (by MBS)
but I guess no hope at all..haha

the camp site


rainbow which captured by Lay Eng


line dance..


dance with boxing

wow~


Mbsians


ah gong been kidnapped,yeah! (swt..)


: )

Lay Pei, ah gong, me and Lay Eng

our group


before


after
(it was a ceremony to give hope
to those cancer patients,
I wish them happy and healthy forever!)


yucks..our foots..


star
I love star a lots..
but not many people know about it..


they were cute right? ^v^
(they were strangers which appeared
from no where..haha)

crazy


my ah gong


It was fun to spend time with our friends so I appreaciate every moment with them, I love all of my friends no matter what happen.
However Relay for Life was a great programme as it give the cancer patients encouragements, hopes and helps so that they would not give up easily,
Relay for Life GO! ^^

No comments: