Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Great Day

My schedule today was shopping,
singing and gym.
Chien come to fetch me at 1.35pm then went to nearby
petrol station to fill up the petrol.
Actually we need to met Yuen in Gurney at 1.30pm
but we were late so Chien drove in a
high speed (as usual).
At first we went shopping and
hanging around,
then we went to Redbox at 3pm.
we sang and sang none-stop for 2 hours,
then keep taking photos in the toilet.
me, yuen and chien..
I am staring at other places actually..

we..again..

my girls


haha what happened to me and yuen??
only half of our faces..


love yuen!


chien with yuen


chien with me


crazy people

After back from Gurney, I went to gym
with my daddy and mummy..
quite tiring.

I love it!



...

can see me??

me and my daddy training behind

my little bro..haha


End of my day.^^



No comments: