Monday, December 14, 2009

End

Finally everything has come to the end, we have a long conversation yesterday and we kept talk and talk about what happened recently. We then talk about our inner feelings about each other, and I am happy that we were quite frank to each other. Now only I truly understand what really happened to her recently, she was over pressure herself and very depressed, until she had problems with family and friends. I am so sorry that I could not company her while she suffer it alone, she looked pale and weak.

I almost cried when she told me what happened, her problems was serious than mine and also serious than when she was in secondary school. But she just suffer it all by herself without teiling anyone included me as she afraid that it would affected my mood and studies. I feel sad for her, she do not deserved all this, she should be a cheerful girl. My heart feel the pain of her and the depression of her when she going through all this.

She had promised me that she will be frank with me and let me company her no matter what happen. If our earth really will have a huge disaster in 2012, I will glad that you are in my life and I wanna tell you that
you are my life's one miracle.

No comments: