Friday, August 21, 2009

Update!

Feel tiring and exhausted as just finish my second test,
but luckily got one week holidays,
I can relax my mind for a few days,
and recharge my energy,
but it won't stay long as our trial exam will be in Oktober,
need to study hard for it...sigh..

Besides I got something important to settle now,
I dunno whether will she remember or not,
but I guess she will.
The problem now is..
what should I say?
maybe i should just stay silent during our conversation?
or.........
Perhaps she forget already??
It's good if she forget as I really dunno what to do...
I am in dilemma..gosh..





*p/s: Hey Jeslynn, I updated my blog d!^^

1 comment:

Jeslynn said...

n i read it too..hahaha..i feel so honoured!!*ahem*
aiyo dun dillema la..holiday enjoy la..hahaha...
cheer up kay!!!
loves,
jes