Monday, December 15, 2008

Starwalk 2008

Yesterday early in the morning about 5am I wake up and get myself ready, then I prepared a few "important" things like:

  1. Mineral Water

  2. Cap

  3. Towel

  4. Some Sweets ( so that I could eat it when I wanna get fainted..swt~)

After I get everything ready, Yun Pei come 2 fetch me and we go to PISA together. Yun Pei also fetch Ting Ting, Hui Juain, Seow Give and Kui Kui.We reach there about 6.20am and saw many people already crowded there and prepared for the challenge. After we all ready with our clothes and clothes' number, it was already 7.15am, we quickly walk as fast as we can to catch up with those who compete in Starwalk as those who join Starwalk competition supposed started to walk at 7am sharp and those who were non-competition started at 7.15am. At the meanwhile, we need to complete our 10km journey in 120 minutes which means 2 hours so that we could get a participating certificate and lucky draw.



My clothes' number..lucky number 7224


My cert, we work hard for that


Sunquick, one of the sponsor



Erm I donno this guy actually,
he suddenly appeared from no where
when I am taking picture...=_=


Me with Juain..
my hair looked messed after Starwalk
After Starwalk I slept the whole day and my feet got 'bubbles', OMG! It was hurt..sob sob~~ And the next day I feel like I am just like a old grandma, pain everywhere...but I feel much better now, hahaha... oh ya I also help my Barney get a Digi balloon after Starwalk, my Barney so happy with it as she get a new friend...^^


3 comments:

Ricebug2 said...

ahma so old liao still go starwalk ar... oO

Wah zai said...

hihi
u also go for the starwalk ah??

sandy said...

Ricebugs:
wat la,lik u meh..
alwaz slp nia,haiyo...

Weng:
ya i oso gt go,u oso ar??
n u r..??