Thursday, September 25, 2008

25/9/08

Thursday 20:15pm

We are having a meeting today for Ellids.Well,nothing special actually but at least this meeting make me find back what have i lost which is confidence.Honestly,I totally piss off and lost my confidence during the last 'incident' but today i had found back 60% of my confidence.Hmm..this is a good one for today I guess.Although still got some members who don't want to listen to me but I will try my best to lead them and prove myself,hopefully i won't let senior down.Sometimes I quite emotional,erm...sorry not sometimes,actually is most of the time,haha..like when you met me now,I will smile to you but later maybe when you met me again,I will seem very angry or even sad.Yaya I admit that I am a person who easily control by my feeling and six sense,because I trust my feeling very much,this is true as my feeling is quite accurate one,wahaha...(shame shame~)


Mood Score: 75%
*Today I give myself 75% as my mood is quite good,and I will try my best to get full marks! ^^

No comments: