Sunday, September 28, 2008

28/9/08

Sunday 19:40pm

I am in good mood today as nothing affected my mood and the most important was I spend my day with my family.I cook dinner for them then my mumy together with me went to the pool side to watch a match between my elder brother and little brother,guess what?both of them got same marks,unbelievable because my little brother is a swimmer and my elder brother haven went for swimming for about 9 months and yet he still could get marks,haha..hopefully he will win because I bet 1 buck with my mumy.Beside if he win,my mumy will let him go to gurney.So now still don't know who was the winner,it will be decide by the judge which was my dady later.Oh gosh!I forget to bring along my Barney go to watch the match...^^ but anyway,today is a relaxing day for me.


Mood Score:90%
*I am proud of myself to get such marks,as Vinny said:"the woman of tomorrow!"Great!

2 comments:

Vinny S. Tan said...

Sandy?
are you the monitor of L6Arts1?
Mummy??


-VINNY-

sandy said...

haha yup...y??